Recent Demand Trends for Higher Education
Gray's monthly update with the latest student and employer demand trends can be accessed by downloading a copy of the webcast presentation from Wednesday, December 20th. The overall year-over-year student demand for higher education was down 7% in November. However, demand for online programs was up 2% (see chart below). These are examples of the trends we share on our monthly webcast. A few additional highlights:
- Online programs continue to lead the turnaround, though growth slowed in November.
- The number of student inquiry conversions for online programs grew for the 13th consecutive month.
- The 2016 IPEDS preliminary completion data revealed that only two of the largest programs were Healthcare related.
- Business Administration programs had the largest number of Google searches in Q3 2017.
- The number of job postings from Burning Glass Technologies for Medical Insurance Specialist, the Program of the Month, have grown each year since 2012.
Are you interested in all of the demand trends from November? Please fill out the form to download the presentation or watch a recording from our live webcast on December 20th.